20 April 2011

people can change with the blink of an eye ..

people can change with the blink of an eye ..

why I say that? why? I do not know what I like to express any wordsfrom the heart of this transparent, sometimes I see my friendssuffering from LOVE .. why all this happened? is one of their ownself or one partner? only experience that can only speak .. often Isee my friends in tears because their love was betrayed .. but theyalso often Bersa happy with the love that comes back, but all aredesigned not as expected .. people can change blink of an eye,regardless of his male or female .. it is due HEART ANDFEELINGS ..

P / s: remember friends, love is not blind, but love is blind EYE,EAR AND HEART ..


1 comment:

  1. owhh honey.. wht r u saying here.. huhu.. r u hurting by someone.. huhu luv not blind but u counldnt see by ur eyes.. huhu.. just let us betrayed by them..

    ReplyDelete